Thank you contact LobePro. Please take a moment to tell us about yourself.
LobePro's engineering and sales teams are dedicated to helping you find the right pump for your project or application. If you have an application that you need assistance with, you can complete the general form on the right or use one of Data Application forms to provide us with complete details of your project: Municipal Application form or Industrial Application form.
Our goal is to delivery Better Pumps and offer Better Support. To do this we focus on:
- Better R&D. We only make rotary lobe pumps – nothing else. Our focus is on continuously improving our pumps.
- Better Pump Selection. We take the time to understand your application so you get the best metals, elastomers, pump, and motor for your application. We tailor our pumps to meet your requirements.
- Better Engineering Support. Our applications engineers focus on delivering quality drawings and updates on time.
- Better Performance. USA made precision parts for just right fit and clearances resulting in low slip without excessive wear or horsepower use.
- Better Testing. We test every pump to ensure that it meets our published GPM and horsepower curve at duty point pressure AND our customers’ requirements.
- Better Delivery. 4-6 weeks for bareshaft pumps. 6-8 weeks for systems. Expedited service available.
- Better Customer Service. We do our best to solve ANY problem in a way that satisfies you. This includes online trouble shooting website (troubleshooting.lobepro.com), access to our engineers during the work week, and a 24-7 hotline 1-888-997-PUMP to our warranty manager.
- Better Warranty. 2 year warranty on workmanship and materials.
- Better Wear Parts Delivery. Standard wear parts are shipped in 2 working days or the parts are FREE. Guarantee applies for 5 years after purchase of a LobePro pump.
We look forward to working with you on your upcoming project or application.